From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Failed NPN Negotiation
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 20:16:20 GMT
Yes, that makes sense. If it's just a a null then you'd get that particular error message.

On Friday, May 5, 2017, 3:00:49 PM CDT, Jeremy Payne <jp557198@gmail.com> wrote:ok..
so here is my best guess as to whats going on with regards to this error with the 'empty'
protocol list...it looks like the 'rogue' client is possibly sending a \0 or some other 'garbage'
non-printable character(s) as a protocol.  this is the reason why len > 0, but the requested
protocol appears to be 'empty'