From John Rushford <jjrushf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help regarding parent.config
Date Sat, 20 May 2017 12:26:44 GMT
Gk,

use a semicolon separated list and use round_robin=strict.   round_robin ==
true selects the parent by client ip address, modulo.  See this
documentation link:
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/files/parent.config.en.html?highlight=parent%20config#std:configfile-parent.config