From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed NPN Negotiation
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 20:00:34 GMT
ok.. so here is my best guess as to whats going on with regards to this
error with the 'empty' protocol list...
it looks like the 'rogue' client is possibly sending a \0 or some other
'garbage' non-printable character(s) as
a protocol.  this is the reason why len > 0, but the requested protocol
appears to be 'empty'