From "Dunkin, Nick" <Nick.Dun...@ccur.com>
Subject Redirection enabled and TIME_WAIT
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 20:38:58 GMT
Hi

We are using the proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled feature in ATS 7.0.

We are finding that when ATS receives the 307 Redirect from Origin, it closes that connection
and creates a new one to retrieve the redirected content.  The result is that, when under
load, we end up with a large amount of sockets in TIME_WAIT.

I can’t find any other configuration options that might alleviate this situation.

Does anyone have any insight or advice to offer?

Many thanks,

Nick Dunkin