From Sudheer Vinukonda <sudheervinuko...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Redirection enabled and TIME_WAIT
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 20:56:34 GMT
Do you use persistent connections to the Origin? If so, the connection should not be closed
by ATS (unless the Origin returned 307 with a Connection : Close header).

Thanks,

Sudheer

> On May 17, 2017, at 1:38 PM, Dunkin, Nick <Nick.Dunkin@ccur.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> We are using the proxy.config.http.redirection_enabled feature in ATS 7.0.
>
> We are finding that when ATS receives the 307 Redirect from Origin, it closes that connection
and creates a new one to retrieve the redirected content.  The result is that, when under
load, we end up with a large amount of sockets in TIME_WAIT.