From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Traffic Server as Forward Proxy
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:33:21 GMT
ip_allow.config would also work to allow inbound connections only from specific (client) IP
addresses. Note that remap works for forward proxy therefore a remap.config could force all
requests to the target. Alternatively, since ip_allow.config now supports outbound controls
that could be set to allow outbound connections to only that specific IP address.