From "$ubbu" <subbu...@gmail.com>
Subject SSL for trafficserver
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:19:04 GMT
Hi,

     We are using apache traffic server for caching http sites for a quite
long time,recently we had to cache https sites .

I took reference of
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/security/index.en.html

But unable to work it out.

I have a few questions

1.my origin server has CA signed wild card certificate , so what kind of
certificate should I install on traffic server (ex:self signed or ca
signed) and what are the steps to install certificate?

2.what format of the certificate works (.pem or crt or pfx) ?

3.I have one more link
http://www.quobell.nl/blog/apache-traffic-server-ats-as-reverse-proxy-for-outsystems/

Which I tried with both self signed and ca signed certificates but I
encountered the following error ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

   Please help me in this process.

Thanks in Advance !!!

--
*Regards*