From salil GK <gksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Traffic Server as Forward Proxy
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:24:22 GMT
Hi James

Yes traffic server has different mechanism to do authentication. Most
secure way is to make the port as ssl port

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_ports STRING 8445:ssl

take a look at the following parameter on how to control client access

CONFIG proxy.config.ssl.client.certification_level INT 2

origin server access can be controlled by writing/modifying plugin. for
authentication you may consider auth plugin

Thanks
~S