From Masakazu Kitajo <m4s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting source/destination ip-address/port number in plugin
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 12:36:17 GMT
I confirmed below with the foo plugin:
- TSHttpTxnServerAddrGet works on version 6.2.1
- Both forward proxy and reverse proxy are fine
- Cache affects the result (as Alan pointed out)

Gaurav, can you try TS_HTTP_READ_RESPONSE_HDR_HOOK?  You can get the
address on this hook for sure, if the event happened. If it doesn't happen,
it means that the address doesn't exist because no connection was made.

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/6.2.x/developer-guide/plugins/hooks-and-transactions/index.en.html