From Masakazu Kitajo <mas...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getting source/destination ip-address/port number in plugin
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2017 12:28:25 GMT
Hi Gaurav,

Here you are. These are C++ API but you can use TSHttpTxn* functions
directly if you use C API.
https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/blob/7.1.0/lib/cppapi/Transaction.cc#L284-L306

You can find some of them on our documentation (not all of them,
unfortunately).
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/developer-guide/api/functions/TSHttpTxnServerAddrGet.en.html

Thanks,
Masakazu