From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2017
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 21:25:59 GMT
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley (Cupertino or
Sunnyvale).  We are working on the details for what company will be hosting the summit.

The dates are as follow:

	Tuesday 10/24 - Wednesday 10/25 2017 - Traffic Server Summit

and our Summit page is available at

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit>

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until September 11th, but don’t delay, and remember this is a DevOps event!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan