From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2017
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 20:47:10 GMT
Reminder that the ATS Fall Summit is a month away!  Please sign up for the summit on the summit
page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit

We are extending the CPF until the 10/1 would like to get more interesting talks about how
people are using ATS.  Submissions only need to be a couple sentences and should be sent to:

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org

The location of the summit will be at the Yahoo Campus in Sunnyvale and lunches will be provided.
 More details can be found on the summit page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit

-Bryan

> On Aug 1, 2017, at 2:25 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley (Cupertino
or Sunnyvale).  We are working on the details for what company will be hosting the summit.

> The dates are as follow:
>
> 	Tuesday 10/24 - Wednesday 10/25 2017 - Traffic Server Summit
>
> and our Summit page is available at
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2017+Summit>
>

> This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about.