From "Ananth Laxminarasimhan (alaxmina)" <alaxm...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: ATS proxy closes the connection "close" even if client sends "keep-alive"
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 08:13:54 GMT
Hi,
TS-3866 seems to be still open on ATS 6.2.1; and, the suggested patch too doesn’t seem to
work.
Any pointers on this would be welcome.

Thanks,
Ananth

On 04/09/17 4:29 pm, "Ananth Laxminarasimhan (alaxmina)" <alaxmina@cisco.com> wrote:

    Hi,
    I tried setting keep proxy.config.http.keep_alive_enabled_in and proxy.config.http.keep_alive_enabled_in
 to 1; but, that didn’t help.

    I was looking at the following issue in ATS JIIRA site:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-3866 - Browser always prompts for authentication
(NTLM) - Regression

    I am using 6.2.1; I tried applying the patch, but it doesn’t seem to work.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    ANanth

    On 03/09/17 9:28 pm, "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

        Am 03.09.2017 um 15:28 schrieb Ananth Laxminarasimhan (alaxmina):
        > What happens is that even though the client sends a “Connection:
        > keep-alive”, ATS seems to be returning a “Connection: close” which
        > results in the connection getting closed

        keep-alöive is finally a descision of the server and not the client, as
        well as how long the server waits and after how much keep-alive requests
        it closes the connection anyways

        [root@proxy:~]$ cat records.config | grep keep
        CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_enabled_in INT 1
        CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_enabled_out INT 1
        CONFIG proxy.config.http.origin_min_keep_alive_connections INT 1
        CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_in INT 5
        CONFIG proxy.config.http.keep_alive_no_activity_timeout_out INT 1