From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS 6.2.1 + cache read
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2017 22:36:14 GMT
Hmmm but there are settings for this, overridable, to retry the cache operation some number
of times. You will want read-while-writer too.

— Leif

> On Sep 22, 2017, at 17:15, Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@oath.com> wrote:
>
> I think this is a known issue for a long time. What's happening is the requests are trying
to get the write lock on the object and failing, which results in giving up and going direct
to origin. There might be a collapsed forwarding plugin which sort of mitigates this. There
is on going work on fixing it but that's not ready for production yet.