From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Positive conversations on the mailing list
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 23:07:24 GMT
Let's keep the discussions positive and productive on the mailing lists.  I understand that
not all the features people want are in the releases.  It is open source and we are happy
to have code contributions.  If you are not able to make code contributions because you are
not a developer, please file an issue, but understand it might not be a priority of another
person's employer to implement this feature.

We spend a lot of our time reviewing and approving new features even though we are not going
to use them ourselves.  We do this make the Community stronger and healthier.

Thank you,

-Bryan