From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@oath.com>
Subject Re: disable dns completely
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 15:59:01 GMT
Looks like it should be possible by setting proxy.config.dns.nameservers
and proxy.config.dns.resolv.conf to disable nameservers, but you'll get a
warning message on every DNS attempt when it can't find a nameserver. A
nice patch would be to be able to turn off DNS at the HostDB level. That
wouldn't be too much work.