From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@oath.com>
Subject Re: ATS 6.2.1 + cache read
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 23:15:32 GMT
I think this is a known issue for a long time. What's happening is the
requests are trying to get the write lock on the object and failing, which
results in giving up and going direct to origin. There might be a collapsed
forwarding plugin which sort of mitigates this. There is on going work on
fixing it but that's not ready for production yet.