From "Velusamy, Gandhimathi" <gvelu...@Central.UH.EDU>
Subject How to catch 502 Error
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2017 01:35:01 GMT
Hi,
I am working on Trafficserver-7.0.0.

In  my plugin I want to handle the dead origin server.

I am trying to read the  HTTP Transaction status through “TSHttpHdrStatusGe()t” after
the function call TSHttpTxnServerRespGet() results in success.

but I could not get it success in  both “TS_EVENT_HTTP_SEND_RESPONSE_HDR" and TS_EVENT_HTTP_READ_RESPONSE_HDR”
event handlers.
I am able to get ServerState as “5” when the Origin Server is down in “TS_EVENT_HTTP_SEND_RESPONSE_HDR”
event handler.  Other than this information, is there any information I could use for handling
Origin server down or What API I have to use for checking Origin Server down message?

Thanks
Gandhimathi