From John Rushford <jjrushf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redundant origin server support
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 16:04:10 GMT
Burak,

Your config looks good.  If you turn on debug inrecords.config with a tag
of “parent_select”, we can see what’s going on.  By default, go_direct in
parent.config is set to ‘true’ so, if there is a problem, connecting to
your parent, the transaction will go direct to the origin.  Verify that you
are able to connect to the parent listed in parent.config.  You can also
set parent_direct=false.  It will then not go to the origin directly but,
if there is a problem connecting to the parent, you’ll get a 502.

If you get a chance, send along your debug logs and I’ll have a look.

*proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled INT 1*

*proxy.config.diags.debug.tags STRING “http*|parent_select”*

*jrushford@apache.org <jrushford@apache.org>*

--
John Rushford
jjrushford@gmail.com