From Veiko Kukk <veiko.k...@gmail.com>
Subject How to purge all cached negative responses
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 10:40:02 GMT
Hi,

We had configuration mistake that enforced Cache-Contro: max-age=157784630
also to negative responses that then got cached.

Now, after fixing config, we need to purge all those objects from cache.
It's even good enough if I could get list of objects with certain HTTP
status code, then I could write script that purges those objects one by one.

How to do mass purge based on HTTP status code or just get list of objects
based on HTTP status code?

Veiko