From Benjamin Morel <benjamin.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache HIT/MISS header
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:33:55 GMT
Thank you all for your replies. TBH I expected it to be much simpler!

That being said, proxy.config.http.insert_request_via_str, and parsing the
resulting Via header, looks like the way to go.

Apart from the obscure decoder, is there a documentation for the format of
the Via transaction codes?
With a listing of all possible statuses (cR = fresh Ram hit, cH = fresh
hit, ...)

I couldn't find this in the doc.

Thanks in advance,
Ben