From Benjamin Morel <benjamin.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS does not cache S3 requests with an Authorization header
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 15:35:54 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

Well, with CC: no-store, no-cache, ATS is not going to write to cache (and
> not serve out of cache). It also doesn’t know how long to cache even if you
> did remove those (unless you enable the lifetime heuristic options).

There is no Cache-Control header in the S3 response, I copy/pasted the doc
because it puts Authorization and Cache-Control in the same basket.
There is no Expires either in this response, but there is an Etag and a
Last-Modified. I would therefore expect ATS to revalidate every request
with If-None-Match / If-Modified-Since, but it doesn't.

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.ignore_authentication INT 1

I just tried this one, but unfortunately ATS still does not revalidate. No
If-None-Match / If-Modified-Since headers in the log, cache MISS every time.