From David Carlin <dcar...@oath.com>
Subject Re: How to purge all cached negative responses
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 12:21:43 GMT
Can you grab the list of objects from the log files?   Thats only thing I
can think of.

The cache inspector exists, but I've never had any luck with it.  I think
our cache is too large for it:

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/storage/index.en.html#inspecting-the-cache

David