From supraja sridhar <suprajasridha...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpConnect in Buffer upload plugin
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:50:33 GMT
Hi ! I have just started using traffic server and I am experimenting with
the buffer-upload plugin. TSHttpConnect uses the address returned by
TSHttpTxnClientAddrGet. My question is, is TSHttpTxnClientAddrGet the IP
address of the client? When I print the return value it looks like this:
client: connecting to 2.0.182.120. I am running ATS as a reverse proxy to a
local web server.

Is it trying to connect to the client? If so, shouldn't the plugin try to
connect to the server instead of the client?

Having said that, the request does reach the web-server.

--
Thanks,
S.SUPRAJA