From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 7.1.2 (RC1)
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 00:01:15 GMT

> On Dec 20, 2017, at 9:41 AM, Gancho Tenev <gtenev@apple.com> wrote:
>
> +1, worked with Leif on validating the new release.
>

>> On Dec 19, 2017, at 9:03 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I've prepared a release for 7.1.2 (RC1), which is a bug fix release on the previous
v7.1.1. The release notes for 7.1.2 is available at:

>> 	https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/milestone/15?closed=1

I apparently missed a backport request (it failed because of amc I’m sure). A new set of
artifacts, and email, about to come. So cancel this vote, please vote on the next one as well.
The changes between RC1 and RC2 is a very minor change to header_rewrite’s cookie processing.

— leif