Burak,

Your config looks good.  If you turn on debug inrecords.config with a tag of “parent_select”, we can see what’s going on.  By default, go_direct in parent.config is set to ‘true’ so, if there is a problem, connecting to your parent, the transaction will go direct to the origin.  Verify that you are able to connect to the parent listed in parent.config.  You can also set parent_direct=false.  It will then not go to the origin directly but, if there is a problem connecting to the parent, you’ll get a 502.

If you get a chance, send along your debug logs and I’ll have a look.

proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled INT 1

proxy.config.diags.debug.tags STRING “http*|parent_select”

jrushford@apache.org