Can you grab the list of objects from the log files?   Thats only thing I can think of.

The cache inspector exists, but I've never had any luck with it.  I think our cache is too large for it:

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/storage/index.en.html#inspecting-the-cache

David