From Phillip Moore <...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Traffic server fails to start - Centos 7
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:56:26 GMT
Centos7 uses systemd and a change from previous releases is that /var/run
is wiped on reboot by default, it is tmpfs.

You can configure a systemd conf file to ensure that the trafficserver
directory is created at boot time.

You would create like a trafficserver.conf file that has something like

RuntimeDirectory=trafficserver
RuntimeDirectoryPreserve=restart

Hope that helps.

Phillip