From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@oath.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server v7.1.2 is Released!
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 20:20:54 GMT
Yes, although it can be a bit tricky to find all the binaries that need to
be replaced. I'd recommend installing, as `make install` should preserve
your configuration files. Internally here we have all the configuration
stored independently of deployed systems so upgrading is a clean install
and then provisioning of the configuration.