From Chao Xu <ok...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transaction object inside transform handler
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 11:22:38 GMT
You can not reenable the Txn within the transform handler function.

But you can send TS_EVENT_ERROR to the input (source) by :

    input_vio = TSVConnWriteVIOGet(contp);
    TSContCall(TSVIOContGet(input_vio), TS_EVENT_ERROR, input_vio);

And then you can hook with the HTTP_SEND_RESPONSE_HDR_HOOK and change the
response to what you want.

- Oknet