From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject Issue on Docker container
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 13:25:27 GMT

When I run Ort script  in ATS side (docker Container) I got error like this

Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
ERROR trafficserver needs started. Trying to do that now.
Can't exec "/sbin/service": No such file or directory at /opt/ort/traffic_ops_ort.pl line
500.
Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
Use of uninitialized value $pkg_start_output in substitution (s///) at /opt/ort/traffic_ops_ort.pl
line 520.
Use of uninitialized value $pkg_start_output in substitution (s///) at /opt/ort/traffic_ops_ort.pl
line 521.
Use of uninitialized value $pkg_start_output in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/ort/traffic_ops_ort.pl
line 522.
ERROR trafficserver failed to start, error is: .

Any one can fix this ?

Thanks & Regards

Vasanth