From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2018 20:36:07 GMT
Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley.  We are working
on the details for what company will be hosting the summit.  Please RSVP on the Summit page.

The dates are as follow:

	Tuesday 10/2 to Wednesday 10/3 2018

Summit page is available at:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit>

This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the summits mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about and please include if it is going to be a 30 or 60 minute talk.

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org <mailto:summits@trafficserver.apache.org>

The CFP is open until August 31st at midnight, but don’t delay, and remember this is also
an event for DevOps!

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan