From "Dunkin, Nick" <Nick.Dun...@ccur.com>
Subject Re: Help understanding a connection error log meaning
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:29:02 GMT
Hi Alan,

I recently built 7.1.3.  I’ll try with that.

Thanks!

NIck

From: Alan Carroll <solidwallofcode@oath.com>
Date: Friday, June 15, 2018 at 10:59 AM
To: "users@trafficserver.apache.org" <users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Help understanding a connection error log meaning

This is known bug. The response was a 502 but the reason was not updated correctly. See

https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/1526
https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/2825

It should be fixed for 8.0. I would think it would be fixed in 7.1.3.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Dunkin, Nick <Nick.Dunkin@ccur.com<mailto:Nick.Dunkin@ccur.com>>