From Jeremy Payne <jp557...@gmail.com>
Subject Transaction ID
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:45:17 GMT
Per end user request, does ATS generate a unique ID I can also use as
a transaction id?
I am thinking of creating an ID(hash) based on URL+some-random-string,
but want to make sure something isnt generated internally(and exposed
via some API), before starting this work.

The ID will then be added to something like a request header as the
request passes each cache tier. So now instead of having to
search/link child/parent log entries against multiple fields, I can
just use this ID(hash).Of course cache log filter will have to include
the request header containing the ID.

Thanks in advance!