From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to Store Dynamic Content in cache
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 14:47:56 GMT
ATS, or any other caching intermediary, doesn’t care how the content is generated. The default
cache keys for ATS is the entire URL, so just make sure your content is cacheable (Cache-Control),
and we should cache it.

From your example, if you want to exclude the customerid from the cache keys, then use the
cachekey plugin to modify the strings. It’s well documented too, see our Docs site.

Cheers,

— Leif

> On Aug 10, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In ATS , How to Store cache on  dynamic content like   Php file get  request from db
or some other php file  calling functions ?

> Example
> /folder/path /file.php?movieid=3721&customerid=6588&stream_position=854&currentsection=T
HTTP/1.1" 200 2