From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@oath.com>
Subject Re: Certificate mimicking/spoofing in ATS
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 19:13:38 GMT
Currently you would need to manually install certificates on the ATS box
that match the upstream destinations. This works well for reverse proxy but
is somewhat problematic in the forward case. There is an experimental
plugin, "plugins/experimental/certifier" in the ATS 9.0 release which
should be able to do this. It should compile and run on ATS 7.x or ATS 8.x.
You would still need to create your own root certificate and install that
on the user agents.

--
*Beware the fisherman who's casting out his line in to a dried up riverbed.*
*Oh don't try to tell him 'cause he won't believe. Throw some bread to the