From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: How to Store Dynamic Content in cache
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 07:06:26 GMT
Thanks Leif , I understand well and do I will try this ….

Thanks & Regards
Vasanth M

From: Leif Hedstrom<mailto:zwoop@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 8:18 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: How to Store Dynamic Content in cache

ATS, or any other caching intermediary, doesn’t care how the content is generated. The default
cache keys for ATS is the entire URL, so just make sure your content is cacheable (Cache-Control),
and we should cache it.

>From your example, if you want to exclude the customerid from the cache keys, then use
the cachekey plugin to modify the strings. It’s well documented too, see our Docs site.

Cheers,

— Leif

On Aug 10, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com<mailto:vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>>
wrote:

Hi,

In ATS , How to Store cache on  dynamic content like   Php file get  request from db or some
other php file  calling functions ?

Example
/folder/path /file.php?movieid=3721&customerid=6588&stream_position=854&currentsection=T
HTTP/1.1" 200 2

Thanks & Regards
Vasanth