From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 7.1.4 (RC1)
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:26:34 GMT

> On Jul 25, 2018, at 4:51 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I've prepared a new release for 7.1.4 (RC1), which is a bug fix release on the previous
v7.1.3 release. In particular, this version builds cleanly with gcc 8.x. The release notes
for 7.1.4 is available at:

> 	https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/milestone/18?closed=1
>

> or for a brief ChangeLog (also attached below):
>
> 	https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/blob/7.1.x/CHANGELOG-7.1.4

I’m calling this vote, with 6 +1’s (4 binding), one -0, and no -1’s. Thanks for testing
and voting.

I will make the push to the dist servers momentarily, and make the announcement tomorrow.

Cheers,

— Leif