From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:47:42 GMT
The ATS Fall Summit is little over a month away!  Please sign up before the event, so we can
plan on how many people are attending.

LinkedIn has graciously accepted to host the event at their office.  Details are on the Summit
page:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit

The CFP is open until August 31st at midnight.  Submissions only need to be a sentence or
two on what the talk will be about and please include if it will be a 30 or 60 minute talk.
 Email the submissions to:

	summits@trafficserver.apache.org

Hope to see you there,

-Bryan

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 1:36 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in the Silicon Valley.  We are
working on the details for what company will be hosting the summit.  Please RSVP on the Summit
page.

> The dates are as follow:
>
> 	Tuesday 10/2 to Wednesday 10/3 2018
>
> Summit page is available at:
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit
>

> This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the summits mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about and please include if it is going to be a 30 or 60 minute talk.