From "Fieck, Brennan" <Brennan_Fi...@comcast.com>
Subject Re: Query strings are can't stored in Cache storage ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 13:57:51 GMT
Sounds like you might also have to set it to store dynamic-looking content. I can't remember
if that's the default or not...

________________________________
From: Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:56 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Query strings are can't stored in Cache storage ?

Hi,

We have php based applications to used for front end and back end MySQL .We have edge server
to point the application server ,but it didn't store  cache that  all requests are comes "TCP
MISS" in log file . Then tried to enabled the plugin of   cache Manipulation key   (cache_key.so
@@param=--include-params=true)  in remap rule . It works fine but only stored "css and js
"files only  .However static php file (vodservice.php)  or  query based file (online.php?cust_id=1637&submenu_id=120)
did not stored in cache .  I not sure  this is  correct  or not  ,So how to  stored  the
php content  with and without query in cache storage?

__Vasanth