From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018 Schedule and Location
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 22:42:09 GMT
If anyone needs access to the building tomorrow, you can call me at 408-460-4547.

The first day we are meeting at: 605 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale

-Bryan

> On Sep 18, 2018, at 11:05 AM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The summit is going to be held at two different locations on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Some people showed up at the wrong location last time we did this, so hopefully it can be
averted this time.  Please look at the summit page for details.

> The schedule has been created and is up on the summit page.  Please let me know can’t
speak at the scheduled time.  Also, everyone that summited a talk is speaking.  If you have
been left off the schedule please let me know.