From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use lua plugin and Scripts in Traffic server ?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 20:25:41 GMT
A few things

1) What version of ATS are you on? 5.3.x ?
2) Can you show how your remap rules looks like?
3) you use the example lua script? if not, what is written in your script?
4) how do you test that? curl a url that goes against your machine?
5) Any messages in traffic.out / error.log / diags.log that is of interest ?

Thanks.

Kit
On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 6:08 AM Vasanth Mathivanan
<vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> As per document I saw lot of examples in this https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/5.3.x/reference/plugins/ts_lua.en.html#ts-lua-plugin
  I did the  remap config changes  ( plugin and parameters ) then make a script file in some
path and  pointed on remap  Config .There is no response on it .