From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS support request
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 03:36:20 GMT
I think this may be what you are looking for ?

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/configuration/cache-basics.en.html

Kit
On Tue, Oct 2, 2018 at 10:14 AM Divittorio, Vincenzo
<vincenzo.divittorio@accenture.com> wrote:

> Dear support,
>
> I have configured ATS as a reverse proxy.
>
> In my context I want invoke an API on the server http://serverdns/service/param1/param2
>
> When the client invokes this API on url http://atsdns/service/param1/param2 the ATS should
check if the same request is already present inside, fine it will reply directly, otherwise
the request will be forwarded to the server and the new response provided by server, will
be cached internally to ATS.

> So I am not able to store the object response that coming from server and I want also
customize the validity period of this object in order to understand internally to ATS when
is the right moment to ask it again to the server.

> Could you help me?
>

> Thanks a lot
>
> Regards
>
> Vincenzo

of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your
privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data
protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please
see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.