From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use lua plugin and Scripts in Traffic server ?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 06:53:23 GMT
It looks like the lua plugin cannot find your lua script. I think you
should not be using "@@pparam" . Instead can you try just using
"@pparam" ?

Thanks.

Kit

@plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=hdr_rw_live.config @plugin=background_fetch.so @pparam=bg_fetch.config
@plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so  @plugin=tslua.so @@pparam=lua_test.lua

> map       http://x.x.x.x:8082/     http://x.x.x.x/ @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_0.config
@plugin=background_fetch.so @pparam=bg_fetch.config @plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so @plugin=tslua.so
@@pparam=lua_test.lua

> note: I tried to given entire path in @@pparm syntax like @@pparam=/opt/trafficserver/libexec/trafficserver/test_lua.lua
>

> 3.Lua Script looks like :
>

>    function cache_lookup()
>
>     local cache_status = ts.http.get_cache_lookup_status()
>
>     if cache_status == TS_LUA_CACHE_LOOKUP_HIT_FRESH then
>
>         print('hit')
>
>     else
>
>         print('not hit')
>
>     end
>
>     ts.http.set_cache_lookup_status(TS_LUA_CACHE_LOOKUP_MISS)
>
> end
>

> function do_remap()
>
>     ts.hook(TS_LUA_HOOK_CACHE_LOOKUP_COMPLETE, cache_lookup)
>
>     return 0
>
> end
>

> 4.yes I did curl method only .
>

> [root@wow-den-stremer174 ~]# curl -I x.x.x.x:8082
>
> TTP/1.1 404 Not Found on Accelerator
>
> Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 05:13:23 GMT
>
> Connection: keep-alive
>
> Via: http/1.1 x.x.x.x. (ApacheTrafficServer/6.2.3 [uSc s f p eS:tNc  i p s ])
>
> Server: ATS/6.2.3
>
> Cache-Control: no-store

> 5.Diags log:
>

> [Oct  2 22:38:33.537] Server {0x2b25ed7fd240} ERROR: [ReverseProxy] failed to add remap
rule at /opt/trafficserver/etc/trafficserver/remap.config line 2: Failed to create instance
for plugin "/opt/trafficserver/libexec/trafficserver/tslua.so": [TSRemapNewInstance] - lua
script file or string is required !!

> Note : traffic.out and error.log nothing to do .
>

> -Vasanth
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

  I did the  remap config changes  ( plugin and parameters ) then make a script file in some
path and  pointed on remap  Config .There is no response on it .