From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query strings are can't stored in Cache storage ?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:19:26 GMT
Your Cache-Control header does not allow for caching of your php --
you need to set this...

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 12:30 AM Vasanth Mathivanan
<vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

> Difference of php and css file  various header output of curl responses:
>

> [root@wow-den-stremer174 trafficserver]# curl -IXGET "http:// trafficserverurl:8089/idemand4u_buckeye/tivo_dev_failover/init.php"
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:22:45 GMT
> Server: ATS/6.2.3
> Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=sgauuca5u1osm6nroeqgodlp52; path=/
> Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

This says the content expired long ago.

> Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

This says, you may not cache this object under any circumstance.

> Pragma: no-cache

> Age: 0
>
> Connection: keep-alive
>
> Via: http/1.1 trafficserverurl.com (ApacheTrafficServer/6.2.3 [uScMsSf pSeN:t cCMi p
sS])

> [root@wow-den-stremer174 trafficserver]# curl -IXGET "http://trafficserverurl.com:8089/idemand4u_buckeye/tivo_dev_failover/css/style_blue_darkrednm.css?v=1539328852"
>
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
>
> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:02:30 GMT
>
> Server: ATS/6.2.3
>
> Last-Modified: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 09:45:03 GMT
>
> ETag: "2b137d-bdf7-577b479bf01bc"
>
> Accept-Ranges: bytes

> Age: 1250
>
> Connection: keep-alive
>
> Via: http/1.1 trafficserverurl.com (ApacheTrafficServer/6.2.3 [uScRs f p eN:t cCHi p
s ])

> Could you please verify this output?
>

> __Vasanth
>

> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

edge server to point the application server ,but it didn’t store  cache that  all requests
are comes “TCP MISS” in log file . Then tried to enabled the plugin of   cache Manipulation
key   (cache_key.so @@param=--include-params=true)  in remap rule . It works fine but only
stored “css and js ”files only  .However static php file (vodservice.php)  or  query based
file (online.php?cust_id=1637&submenu_id=120) did not stored in cache .  I not sure  this
is  correct  or not  ,So how to  stored  the  php content  with and without query in cache
storage?