From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Query strings are can't stored in Cache storage ?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:16:08 GMT
Can you send the list the header output of the various curls? eg

curl -IXGET "http://example.com/phpthatisntcaching.php"
and
curl -IXGET "http://example.com/cssthatiscaching.css"

in particular, the Cache-Control headers.
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 5:56 AM Vasanth Mathivanan
<vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We have php based applications to used for front end and back end MySQL .We have edge
server to point the application server ,but it didn’t store  cache that  all requests are
comes “TCP MISS” in log file . Then tried to enabled the plugin of   cache Manipulation
key   (cache_key.so @@param=--include-params=true)  in remap rule . It works fine but only
stored “css and js ”files only  .However static php file (vodservice.php)  or  query based
file (online.php?cust_id=1637&submenu_id=120) did not stored in cache .  I not sure  this
is  correct  or not  ,So how to  stored  the  php content  with and without query in cache
storage?