From "Divittorio, Vincenzo" <vincenzo.divitto...@accenture.com>
Subject ATS support request
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 17:14:10 GMT
Dear support,
I have configured ATS as a reverse proxy.
In my context I want invoke an API on the server http://serverdns/service/param1/param2
When the client invokes this API on url http://atsdns/service/param1/param2 the ATS should
check if the same request is already present inside, fine it will reply directly, otherwise
the request will be forwarded to the server and the new response provided by server, will
be cached internally to ATS.

So I am not able to store the object response that coming from server and I want also customize
the validity period of this object in order to understand internally to ATS when is the right
moment to ask it again to the server.
Could you help me?

Thanks a lot
Regards
Vincenzo

of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your
privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data
protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please
see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com