From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: How to use lua plugin and Scripts in Traffic server ?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2018 05:48:48 GMT
Hi Chan,

1.We had ATS 6.2 in Centos 6

2.Remap rules looks like below :

    # DO NOT EDIT - Generated for edge1 by Traffic Ops (https://x.x.x.x) on Wed May 30 09:22:41
EDT 2018

map       http://x.x.x.x:8082/     http://x.x.x.x/ @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_32.config
@plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=hdr_rw_live.config @plugin=background_fetch.so @pparam=bg_fetch.config
@plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so  @plugin=tslua.so @@pparam=lua_test.lua

map       http://x.x.x.x:8082/     http://x.x.x.x/ @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_0.config
@plugin=background_fetch.so @pparam=bg_fetch.config @plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so @plugin=tslua.so
@@pparam=lua_test.lua

note: I tried to given entire path in @@pparm syntax like @@pparam=/opt/trafficserver/libexec/trafficserver/test_lua.lua

3.Lua Script looks like :

   function cache_lookup()

    local cache_status = ts.http.get_cache_lookup_status()

    if cache_status == TS_LUA_CACHE_LOOKUP_HIT_FRESH then

        print('hit')

    else

        print('not hit')

    end

    ts.http.set_cache_lookup_status(TS_LUA_CACHE_LOOKUP_MISS)

end

function do_remap()

    ts.hook(TS_LUA_HOOK_CACHE_LOOKUP_COMPLETE, cache_lookup)

    return 0

end

4.yes I did curl method only .

[root@wow-den-stremer174 ~]# curl -I x.x.x.x:8082