From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: Query strings are can't stored in Cache storage ?
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:30:03 GMT
Difference of php and css file  various header output of curl responses:

[root@wow-den-stremer174 trafficserver]# curl -IXGET "http:// trafficserverurl:8089/idemand4u_buckeye/tivo_dev_failover/init.php"

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 07:22:45 GMT

Server: ATS/6.2.3

Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=sgauuca5u1osm6nroeqgodlp52; path=/

Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0

Pragma: no-cache

Age: 0

Connection: keep-alive

Via: http/1.1 trafficserverurl.com (ApacheTrafficServer/6.2.3 [uScMsSf pSeN:t cCMi p sS])

[root@wow-den-stremer174 trafficserver]# curl -IXGET "http://trafficserverurl.com:8089/idemand4u_buckeye/tivo_dev_failover/css/style_blue_darkrednm.css?v=1539328852"

HTTP/1.1 200 OK