From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: Communicate particular URL to bypass Origin Server
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2018 05:34:38 GMT
Thanks Miles , I believe  found the exact solution.

__Vasanth

From: Miles Libbey<mailto:mlibbey@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 8:53 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Communicate particular URL to bypass Origin Server

I'm not exactly clear on the scenario, but, there is a plugin that
lets you try another origin if the first gives you an error
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/8.0.x/admin-guide/plugins/escalate.en.html

we have a config like
map http://example.com http://origin.example.com \
@plugin=escalate.so
@pparam=401,403,404,407,410,500,501,502,503,504,505:second-origin.example.com
On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 7:08 AM Vasanth Mathivanan
<vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have two  traffic server and two origin server  points to particular origin server
to particular traffic server as well as same another setup  . If particular  URL getting
4xx response from orgin server   to bypass the another  origin server or traffic server .This
will happen sometimes  after sometime then it revert back to normal changes  .